Why should I consider bulk beef?
It reconnects you to your food source and honors the cycle of mother nature and agriculture. You can rest assured that our cattle are raised humanely at our ranch in NE Wyoming. We love our livestock and respect their lifecycle.
We guarantee our 100% Grass Fed Beef are never exposed to artificial growth hormones or antibiotics, making it a healthier protein option for your body. This offers you a consistent supply of beef that you can trust.
With a freezer fully stocked, you never have to go to the grocery store to buy beef and you know exactly what you're paying for your beef. You no longer have to worry about price hikes at the meat counters! Now there’s a BONUS!
In addition, you’ll have a large variety of beef cuts to choose from, making it easier to plan meals in advance. Maybe you’ll surprise yourself by trying new recipes with cuts of beef you're unfamiliar with and accidentally become the next TikTok or blogging sensation!
Buying bulk beef from a Rancher initiates a step towards breaking America's chronic cycle of food disconnect. It’s an opportunity to stop purchasing meat from the huge, industrialized Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFOs) and move towards supporting small agricultural communities dedicated to preserving the land and raising healthy/happy animals that in turn produce healthy, great tasting protein sources for you to enjoy! AMEN!
How much beef will my family need for a year?
Will it be too much Beef?
- A helpful hint: 1 cubic foot will hold approximately 35 lbs of food
- We like to use this chart below to make it easy for you to decide how much beef you can store!
- 3-4 cubic feet of freezer space require 50% of a small chest freezer or 25% of an upright freezer
- 6-8 cubic feet of freezer space requires 50% of a large upright or chest freezer
- 13-14 cubic feet of freezer space will nearly fill a large upright or chest freezer
- Yes Ma’am beef arrives in vacuum-sealed packages and is flash-frozen, preserving the freshness and quality of the meat for a storage life of 12+ months!
Is it too expensive?
- Buying bulk can seem intimidating when you first start out. That big price tag can be scary, but do not worry! Remember this is a one time payment and the beef could last you up to a year! Yes Ma’am LOVES helping out our customers, so we decided the more beef you buy the cheaper it gets!
What if I’m not satisfied with my order or something happens to it during delivery?
- We strive for excellent customer service and offer a NO RISK, 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! Simply contact us and we will promptly address your concerns and make it right!
- With a bulk beef purchase you’ll have many beef cuts to choose from when planning meals. If you're not into collecting cookbooks, you will find a variety of fabulous recipes online by just searching out the specific cuts that you’re unfamiliar with. In addition, Yes Ma’am Newsletters frequently include tried and true beef recipes that our family enjoys!
- We currently offer whole beef, half beef and quarter beef packages. We also offer 40, 20, and 10 pound bundles
- Our ground beef arrives in 1 pound packages for convenient use. Most of our steaks are 2 per package. There will occasionally be 1 steak per pack if there was an uneven number of steaks processed from your steer or heifer. The only steaks that are not 2 per package are our Cubed Steaks and Filet Mignon; they arrive 1 per pack. Briskets, skirt/ flank/ hanging tender steaks and roasts are 1 per package. Soup Bones usually have 2 per package, but it does vary. Stew meat weight varies but the packages are approximately 1 pound. Offals arrive 1 per package and include oxtail, heart and liver. Offals are provided per request.
- Our prices are based on a per pound, finished product weight that is ready for delivery to your door.
- If you choose free local delivery we will either deliver the beef to your door or meet you in a convenient location!
Step 1: Place a deposit on your choice of a Quarter, Half or a Whole Beef.
Quarter Beef: $300
Half Beef: $600
Whole Beef: $800
Step 2: Choose delivery or pickup in Gillette, Sheridan, or Buffalo. We will notify you and keep you updated every step of the way!
Step 3: We continue to raise your beef for you on the pastures of Northeastern Wyoming and keep you involved every step of the way by giving you updates on what stage of the process your beef is in!
Step 4: Our craft butchers dry-age your beef for 14-21 days which makes for amazing flavor and tenderness. Once packaged & frozen, you will receive an invoice for the balance due and schedule your delivery.
THAT'S IT! YOU'RE READY TO SUPPORT LOCAL RANCHING AND ENJOY LOCAL GRASS OR GRAIN RAISED BEEF! WE WILL KEEP YOU IN THE LOOP EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!